Monday, September 6, 2010

Weekend blessings

It has been a busy few days and I have failed to post anything.  But God has been blessing me greatly, as usual.  I had a wonderful Saturday as my friend, Karen, taught me how to make some beautiful cards.  It was truly a blessing to take the time to just spend time with friends and to have a little creative time as well.  Yesterday, we celebrated David's birthday by eating at the Cheesecake Factory.  YUM!!!  The diet can start again tomorrow.  David is now 21years old.  I don't know where the time has gone but God blessed me greatly with this wonderful son.  He is caring and thoughtful and so much fun.  Today we are celebrating with his friends with a barbecue at our house.  I won't be much help since I pulled my back yesterday while putting away all the food we bought.  But, there is even a blessing in that.  I will have to let David be the host and not worry about anything.  And, I will have no excuse for not studying for my final.  And, today is an extra day to spend with family; got to love those holidays!

Faith is trusting God and thanking God in all circumstances and I pray that each of us will continue to grow in this test of faith called life.

No comments: