Sunday, September 12, 2010

God is Awesome!

I am getting ready to go to church this morning and just want to give a little shout out to God first.  God is so awesome and gracious and loving.  He knows just what we need and when we need it.  The more I study and learn on faith, the more blessed I feel.  And, the more I realize just how far I still need to go.  It is a daily walk and a daily commitment, not a one time event.  The christian life is not easy, but it is a  life worth living to it's fullest - in the way that God intended. 

I pray that each of you will have a truly blessed Sabbath today and that God will speak to your heart in a meaningful way.  May God bless each of you.
OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Aunt Sharon! I didn't know you had a blog. I've had one for over a year now. I don't update it like I should or want to but I try. Learned a lot about you on here! Didn't know you were a ministry student either!! Cone on over and check out my blog. Tori got baptized about two weeks ago. Her video is on there too. I love you.
Wendy

sharon said...

Good to hear from you. Thanks for checking it out & I hope to see you as a regular follower. Congrats on Tori's baptism. Praise God!

Unknown said...

I will definitely follow along. Since you never get on your Facebook! ;-). I love you.