Sunday, August 29, 2010

I have finally made a decision to move to another church.  It has not been an easy decision, for I love my brothers and sisters at the old church, but I feel that God is directing me to move and I have peace in my  heart over the decision.  I have been visiting for awhile, but it is time to make the commitment and to plug into where God wants me to serve.  I am looking forward to new possibilities and new opportunities, for I know that God always has a plan.  I might not have one, but God always does.  I pray that I will listen to God and discern his will as I journey forward in faith.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hi Sis: Joe and I have also left our old church.I'll tell you later about the why, but I also have peace that we did the right thing.Life is change and sometimes we don't like the changes that come our way but God can use these times to teach us.I love reading your thoughts, it makes me feel like you are in the room talking to me, love ya.