Monday, October 4, 2010

Focus

Well, it has been several days since I posted anything so I apologize.  I have been helping David move into town and was preparing a lecture to give at a conference today, so my focus was elsewhere.  However, there are always other things to distract us and to keep us busy.  I have to be careful that I don't let all the things that need to get done take priority over time with God or in doing the things that I know that God has directed me to do. God is so good and has such good plans for our lives, but we need to follow that plan.  I did accomplish alot this weekend and did alot of important things.  I needed to have time with my husband and sons and friends - God doesn't want me to given up these relationships.  But I think he does want me to keep my focus on the task that he has laid on my heart and to set up my schedule in a way that will allow me to keep moving forward.  In this way I will honor God.

No comments: