Sunday, November 14, 2010

God is with us!

God is so good! These past few weeks have been very busy, but I see God working in my life and in the lives of those around me. No matter what comes up - God is there with us, no matter the hardships - God is there with us, no matter how tired or overwhelmed we are - God is there with us. He tells us "I will never leave you nor forsake you". (Joshua 1: 5b) I am so grateful that God is always with me! Remember, no matter what you are going through, God knows about it and he is with you. He is there to strengthen or comfort or encourage. He is there for exactly what you need.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Sharon .. this is exactly the reminder I needed, God is always with us and He will never forsake us. We are going through so much right now with moving and bringing two families/lives together. The stress level can be higher than I like. Yet, I keep seeking God throughout this, knowing that He has blessed us and desires us to see His light through all the craziness!